Ir al contenido principal

PRADA SPRING/SUMMER 2012 WOMEN'S ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN

Comentarios

kobe ha dicho que…
i hope that i can become fashionable like them
VAZ Ideas Infinitas ha dicho que…
MUy bueno el blog, te dejamos el nuestro para que lo conozcas, es trendlabo.blogspot.com
Anónimo ha dicho que…
My daughter and I when to Doll House to buy a Sherri Lee dress that my daughter was obsessed with. I received no service from the sales staff until I asked. They gave my daughter a few styles to try on when asked what size my daughter would be, she pointed at the dress my daughter had on and said “that size”. I noticed that the dresses had no size tags on them and when I asked the sales staff about that, they got frustrated with me and gave no explanation. So I left the store with a much deflated daughter, went home and ordered the dress online and saved $200.
DollHouse ha dicho que…
I went into Doll House for a Sherri Hill dress and I had the worst time. The staff was rude and no help to me they made me feel as if I didn’t belong into their store. I well never return there and I am glad I didn’t purchase my dress from that store.
BG ha dicho que…
such amazing!!! can you check out my blog?? I suscribe to yours right now if you want wee can follow each other

gojiji.blogspot.com.es
DSTONE Magazine ha dicho que…
I'm in love with this campaign!

Please check my blog:

http://dstonemagazine.blogspot.com/
http://dstonemagazine.blogspot.com/

Entradas populares de este blog

Nina

Are you ready for Christmas time???

Dress and Trousers

Vestido, mini vestido, falda...... Todo con pantalón, cada firma con una interpretación diferente. A mí la idea siempre me ha gustado, es más, en alguna ocasión me he atrevido a llevar esta mezcla. Es cómoda y original, así que..... sí o no a la tendencia??? Yo digo sí o sí.

Cold, cold, cold

Wool Jacket:     Ese O Ese